Ordinary folks like you have already made a major difference towards getting this transformative bill passed -- and we are just getting started!
Common Cause members have made:
- Over 58,058 texts sent into priority districts and states
- Over 1.6 million calls into priority districts and states
- Over 2,000 volunteers signed up for shifts
- 2,753 submitted Letters to the Editor
- 13,372 patch-through calls into senators’ offices
- 13,000 emails to senators
This groundswell of advocacy was vital in ensuring support for a strong, comprehensive Freedom to Vote. As we ramp up our activism to make sure Mitch McConnell can’t shut this bill down with his habitual abuse of the filibuster, we’ll be counting on your action even more in the coming days and weeks.
Ready to get involved? See how you can take action to help pass the Freedom to Vote Act: