Ordinary folks like you have already made a major difference towards getting this transformative bill passed -- and we are just getting started!
Common Cause members have made:
- 598,058 texts sent into priority districts and states
- 57,345 calls into priority districts and states
- 430 volunteers signed up for shifts
- 912 submitted Letters to the Editor
- 560 patch-through calls into senators’ offices
- 13,000 emails to senators
This groundswell of advocacy was vital in ensuring all but one Democratic House member’s votes for a strong, comprehensive For the People Act. Now, as we turn to the Senate -- and as we ramp up our activism to make sure Mitch McConnell can’t shut this bill down with his habitual abuse of the filibuster, we’ll be counting on your action even more in the coming days and weeks.
Ready to get involved? See how you can take action to help pass the For the People Act: